Profile of a Graduate
“Be what you are, and be that perfectly.”
- St. Francis de Sales
Mount de Sales Academy intends to prepare our graduates to be:
- She is rooted in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- She is able to defend and live her faith in a joyful manner.
- She knows how to apply moral principles based on a well-formed conscience.
- She values the dignity of human life.
- She is able to think for herself and to be a good decision maker.
- She has a strong sense of social justice.
- She is academically prepared and proficient.
- She can communicate effectively in oral and written format.
- She is a life-long learner.
- She is a leader with a strong moral compass.
- She is an active and responsible citizen.
- She values loyalty to her faith, family, school and community.
Mentally and Physically Balanced
- She is able to balance commitments.
- She values physical and emotional wellness.
- She sets realistic goals and accepts challenges with confidence.
Personally and Socially Well Developed
- She is socially confident, poised, reliable and responsible.
- She is self-motivated and generous of spirit.
- She is empathetic and respectful.
- She is committed to making a positive difference in the world.