A Morning at Mount de Sales for sixth- and seventh-graders and their parents
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
RSVP instructions will be posted as the event nears.
An admissions event for sixth- and seventh-grade families. The girls will do activities with current Sailors while Principal Sr. Mary Thomas, O.P. offers a talk for parents. Students and parents will reconvene for an overview of MDSA's mission and Q&A with Admissions before embarking on a Sailor-led tour of the school. Refreshments are provided. Attend one, some or all portions. Parents are welcome to attend without their daughters, and one parent is welcome to bring a group of girls.
Space is limited!
To RSVP, please send the following to email@example.com:
• Parent name, email address, and if you are attending
• Student name, grade and school, and if she is attending
• For parents bringing a group of girls: Additional students' names, grades and schools
Seventh-Grade Shadow Days
April 6, 10, 11, 12 and 24
To request a seventh-grade shadow day, please email Robyn Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Student's name and school
- Parent's name and preferred phone number and email address
- Ranking of date preference (April 6, 10, 11, 12, 24)
Admissions will send a confirmation email with details about the day.
Click here for a seventh-grade shadow day FAQ page.
Private tours of the school can be scheduled through the Admissions Office. Tours last approximately 45 minutes but can be shortened to fit your schedule.
Archdiocese of Baltimore High School Fairs
Mount de Sales will be attending many of the Archdiocese of Baltimore high school fairs!
• Fairs begin at 6:30 p.m.
• Fairs begin with an open portion where all schools are available to meet and greet with families. Then school representatives move to selected classrooms to meet with families in small groups. These breakout sessions last for approximately 25 minutes. (Exception: Trinity Lutheran, St. Mark and Harford Day are open fairs only).
• Registration is not required. Attendees may walk in!
• Students of all ages enrolled in any school or homeschooled are welcome to attend.
Open House 2016
Sunday, November 6, 2016 from noon-3 p.m.
Last tour departs at 2:30 p.m.
Come explore Mount de Sales Academy on Sunday, November 1 from noon – 3 p.m. for our 2016 Open House. After checking in at the gym, you can get to know us firsthand by seeing our facilities, meeting our faculty and learning about student life from Sailors themselves! Learn more about our 164-year legacy of Academic Excellence in the Catholic Tradition.
A Morning at Mount de Sales for Eighth-Grade Parents
Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Parents can learn more about the application process from school administrators and take a tour with a student. Attend one, some or all portions. Refreshments are provided.
8:30-9 a.m. – Breakfast and meet and greet
9-10:30 a.m. – Remarks and Admissions Q&A
10:30-11:30 a.m. – Tour with a student
Please note: This event is geared toward parents currently in the application process. There will be A Morning at Mount de Sales event for sixth- and seventh-grade girls and their parents in the spring.
Space is limited! To RSVP, please send the following to email@example.com:
• Parent name(s) and email address(es) of those attending
• Name and school of the student you are representing
Meet the Coaches
Wednesday, November 30 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
No RSVP needed!
Join us in the Music Hall to sign in and enjoy refreshments. After a welcome from the Athletics Department, families are free to chat with the coaches of their choosing until 7:30 p.m.
MDSA Information Session During HSPT
Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
No RSVP needed!
High School Placement Test (HSPT): Check-in at 8:30 a.m. Test begins at 9 a.m.
Parent Information Session: 9:30-10:30 a.m. in the Padre Pio Library.
Parents may attend this informal events while their daughters take the HSPT. Refreshments are provided.