Admissions Marketing Intern
The Admissions Marketing Intern provides administrative support to the Admissions Director and Assistant Admissions Director. This is an educational internship opportunity that is a part-time staff position from September 2022-February 2023. Some events outside of this time period may be requested and will be mutually agreed upon by the Admissions Director and the employee. This is an academic credit position with a stipend.
The Admissions Marketing Intern at Mount de Sales Academy is expected to work in close collaboration with the Admissions Director and Assistant Admissions Director so that he/she may effectively fulfill the various roles that must be assumed during the course of the day. Mount de Sales Academy seeks to offer a high quality program that is integrated with religious truths and values. The Admissions Marketing Intern supports the basic beliefs, values and traditions of the Catholic Church in communications, personal demeanor and lifestyle. The Admissions Marketing Intern is expected to model Gospel values in his or her spirit of service and dealings with other colleagues. Respect for the dignity of each person is of utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties below are typically performed by an employee in this classification. However, an employee may not be assigned all duties or may be assigned other related duties not listed.
- Maintain applicants’ information in Admissions files while respecting the confidential nature of the information.
- Oversee preparation of Admissions decision packets.
- Attend and assist in the preparation and execution of events including, but not limited to, Open House, Morning at Mount de Sales, HSPT, 8th Grade Interviews, Accepted Students Night
- Collect and maintain statistical data for the Admissions Office.
- Assist with the creation of Admissions materials and marketing.
- Conduct administrative follow-up and additional tasks as needed.
- Commitment to the mission and vision of Catholic education in general and Mount de Sales Academy in particular.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interface with current and prospective students and their families, school administration and teachers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and analyze several ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Availability to work in the school two days per week for a minimum of four hours per day. The exact weekly schedule will be mutually agreed upon by the Admissions Director and the employee.
- Candidates currently enrolled in a marketing or communications program in a two- or four-year college or university preferred.