Mount de Sales Academy is located in Catonsville, Maryland. The campus occupies 10.3 acres with five distinct campus buildings, three of which have been in use since the school opened in 1852. Visitors to Mount de Sales arrive via a gate house that was constructed prior to the opening of the school. This historic building once served as the convent for the Dominican Sisters who reside on the school grounds. As Mount de Sales Academy has grown, facilities renovations and expansions have been essential in providing necessary resources for our students and community. Please read more below to learn about our historic campus.