MDSA Attendance Protocols within Modified Learning Platform
Students following the Hybrid Model
Students who are following the Hybrid Model will attend school in the building on specific days of the week. Please read through the following clarifications in order to determine what to do should a student be unable to attend school in person on her specific day.
- Hybrid students MAY ATTEND CLASSES VIRTUALLY on the day they were to attend in person IF they are well enough to log in and participate. If a student is very ill, we advise them NOT to log in.
- A parent/guardian MUST email the school secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and alert her of the absence or choice for virtual for the day. Options:
- My daughter is out sick and will not be logging in to her classes
- My daughter is out sick today but will be able to attend her classes virtually
- If your daughter has been exposed to the Covid-19 virus or is being tested she must stay out of school. In addition to emailing the school secretary, parents are asked to email the school nurses immediately at: email@example.com
100% Virtual Students
Students who are following the 100% Virtual Model do not attend any classes within the building. However please note the following protocol in the event your daughter is too ill to participate in virtual classes for the day:
- A parent/guardian MUST email the school secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and alert her of the absence.
- If your daughter has been exposed to the Covid-19 virus or is being tested, a parent or guardian is asked to email the school nurses immediately at: email@example.com