Wow! What a weekend to remember! After months of preparing (which involved a lot of praying), MDSA’s Annual Spaghetti Dinner & Christmas Bazaar came to life this past Sunday! We safely followed protocols while celebrating such a cherished tradition of ours. So many friends and family members pitched in to help our incredible S’getti Crew sell close to 800 meals. A number of our volunteers were Dads With Grads which speaks volumes for our strong community. Our school is truly one-of-a-kind; the outpouring of generosity was completely overwhelming.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Jonathan Stack from Fresh Creative Cuisine for sharing one of your refrigerated trucks with us ALL weekend long!
- OLPH/Lisa Sliker P’16’18 for allowing us to borrow some of your awesome s’getti tools
- Chuck and Michaela Cass P’23 for co-chairing the Spaghetti Dinner along with your phenomenal S’getti Crew
- Gwen Marcus P’12’14 and your craft committee for making such beautiful wreaths, trees, etc. with love
- Laurie Claycomb P’20 and your baking crew for ensuring 140 of our families will be enjoying the most delicious cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
- Smith Family P’18 for once again donating the absolutely delicious Maranto rolls
- Anton Smoot P’15 (owner of A & G Design) for the super fun S’getti Crew t-shirts
- The dedicated Parking Posse for withstanding the cold to keep our families safe in the parking lots!
- Key Press (Mike McGinty P’12) for printing our adorable thank you notes so creatively designed by our very own Rachel Sweeney
- Grace Martin’21 for designing such amazing 2020 Christmas stickers for our to-go bags
- Mr. Hosier and your talented musicians for the live music on the piazza
- Rolling Road Golf Club for your generous 4-some, carts, and lunch donation
- Payne Christmas Trees & Holiday Market for allowing one of our families to enjoy a free Christmas tree
- Kelly and Co. for donating such an adorable tea cart
- Gina Stromberg P’22 for pitching in with this year’s new and exciting raffles
- Sailor Shop for the awesome wine glasses and beer steins
- To the many friends and families who either purchased one of our raffles and/or made a generous donation to our baskets/trees
- Santa Claus (aka Mike Thomas P’20) for once again visiting MDSA and spreading the Christmas Cheer
- Deanna Gurri P’23’23 and Karen Tully P’20 for making our front lobby feel like Christmas
- Dominican Sisters for always being there for us and making that Dominican Difference each day at MDSA
It’s truly incredible! The list of donors could go on and on! Please know how grateful we are for each and every one of you! We will be keeping you in our prayers, and wish you all a blessed Advent and Christmas!
- Even S’more than a Fire Pit!: Kathy Wright P’15’19
- Whip Up Some Fun! Stir Up Some Good Times!: Rosemary Herbert GP’23
- Cooler of Cheer!: Rosanna Powell (aunt of ’03)
- Warm up this winter with a hot coffee or tea!: Rosemary Herbert GP’23
- The Best View in the Hall!: Moira Benzing P’03’21
- Tired of cooking?! Danielle Remesch ’91 P’24
- An A-mazon Tree!: Kim Martel P’00’02’08’15
- O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! Jennifer Steier P’23
- Golf, Anyone?: Christine Dodd P’22
- Staying at home more means cooking more to most!: Margaret Decker P’19’23