All freshman are required to attend Freshman Orientation. If you have a conflict for any of these days, please email Mrs. Valerie Bailey (Fuecker) at email@example.com.
Tuesday, August 17 – 8:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Registration begins at 8:00am on the Piazza)
- Bring your tablet and charger.
- Bring a water bottle, lunch and drink for lunch.
- Wear your spring/summer uniform.
- Freshman ID photos will be taken on this day.
Wednesday, August 18 – 8:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (Registration begins at 8:00am in Gym)
- Bring a water bottle. Lunch provided. Email Mrs. Bailey with any dietary restrictions.
- Spirit Wear Dress Down. Wear your favorite MDSA shirt if you have one, or ‘nautical themed’ shirt. Students should follow the MDSA dress down protocols (no short shorts or tank tops).
Thursday, August 19, 8:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – (Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. in gym)
- Bring a water bottle. Snack provided. Email Mrs. Bailey with any dietary restrictions.
- ‘GO GREEN’ Dress Down. Show your Green Class spirit! Wear your favorite green shirt, skirt, shorts, etc. (no short shorts or tank tops).